Mini ID™ R134A Refrigerant Identifier
Neutronics Mini ID™ R-134a Refrigerant Identifier is a low cost R-134a identification option. It helps you verify the presence and quality of R-134a refrigerant in a vehicles air conditioning system to avoid recovering contaminated refrigerant that could damage your air conditioning service equipment.
- Easy to use with 'PASS' or 'FAIL' LED indication.
- 'FAULT' and 'EXCESS AIR' LEDs.
- Step by step LED indications of the gas sampling process.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Rugged construction and housing.
- Hand-held and extremely portable.
|Refrigerant Detected:||R-134a (Tetraflouroethane)|
|Accuracy:||PASS/FAIL - 95% Pure R-134a|
|Power Requirments:||12 VDC|
|Approvals:||SAE J1771, UL, CE|
|User Interface:||Membrane type with visual indicators and function key|
|Calibration method:||Manual pump aspirator|
|Storage Temperature:||14° to 120° F|
|Operating Temperature:||50° to 120° F|
|Construction Material:||Moulded ABS Housing/Moulded Rubber Sleeve|